Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wish List 2011 - Objectives

With the baby on the way, I'm going to not do my typical wish list for this year.

I figure that I will have less time, but perhaps not reduced as much as I currently anticipate. This coming year I hope to get on some things that I haven't done before, but keeping my options open for objectives will be key. Jennifer has already told me that I can have some weekends to climb, but whether that will change after the arrival of the baby is another matter.

So my only real goal is to climb Mount Stuart, hopefully by the North Ridge. I think some of the other big objectives are still there, but my guess is I'll be confined to mostly day trips. No big deal, but hopefully I can find partners and manage to be flexible and conform to the goals of my partners rather than go off on my own agenda.

No list this year, only anticipation.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Cool! As far as Summer climbing goes, I have the same goal - let's hook it up!